Monday, February 2, 2009

Matching Games


My daughter loves Dogs. So when I found a dog Calendar on clearance at Michaels for 10 cents last year I of course had to buy it.

I hung the calender up in the play room and each month we change the picture to a different dog. I cut out the little dog pictures on the back of the calendar and made this matching game.

We definitely got our moneys worth our of this one.

I then got carried away and made these too:

I cut the folders to a smaller size so they would more easily fit in the diaper bag. I then lined the inside with scrapbook paper before adding the games.

Another doggy one.

For this and the next one I used clear velcro dots so the matches stick together.

Little Girls

This one is a favorite for church. It's a great one to pull out during the sacrament as a reminder of how to behave.




6 comments:

  1. This is a great idea... I need to do the last one for William. I already have the pieces... just need to stick it into the folder...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I love this idea... I want to use this for church! Love your site, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just stumbled upon your blog and love your cute ideas. I'm wondering where you got those cut outs for how to behave during the Sacrament?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came over from Sugardoodle love the sacrament one, where did you find the pictures?

    Karen
    fremkay@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this idea! Can you share where you got the pictures for the sacrament one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found a bunch of cute FREE lds clipart at this website:

    http://www.ldsclipart.com/clipart/primary

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete