Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Heart Attack!



Last year I "heart attacked" my boys' bedroom door so that they awoke on Valentine's Day to this:


My boys loved it so much that we kept it up for the rest of the month. I plan on making it a tradition. It's a good thing that I planned ahead because it took a while to cut all those little hearts--I covered them all in contact paper so that I can reuse them year after year. It will save time--not to mention the cost of all that scrapbook paper--not having to cut out hearts every year.

9 comments:

  1. That is a really good idea, I love that you covered them with contact paper, I would never thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love for you to link to my Virtual Valetine's Day Party and share this great idea.

    http://www.jdaniel4smom.com/2011/02/welcome-virtual-valentines-day-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet idea. Love it.
    Would love for you to consider linking up to my Valentines Activity Link Up

    http://totsandme.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentines-activities-link-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a door like this at my house.


    Thank you so much for linking to the Virtual Valentine’s Day Party on my blog. Please take a moment between now and the end of the party Monday night to visit a few of the other party guests. I would love to everyone who linked up to have other guests stop by for a visit.

    Remember if you visit two guests and leave me a comment that you did you could win a $15 Visa Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun and super cute idea!! what a great tradition! I know my daughter would LOVE that as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is SO great! I love this idea! Found you on Skip to My Lou. Could you please share this with our readers for Fun Stuff Fridays? http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2012/01/fun-stuff-fridays-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun Mom you are! Love this and plan on doing it to my kids rooms:>

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful idea! Thank you for sharing this! Think I know a little boy who is going to get some hearts on his door too. :)

    ReplyDelete