Monday, February 8, 2010

The Sweetest Necklace



We love taking advantage of each and every holiday as they come up through the year. Kids love holidays so I try to remember to make the most of them with mine.

My daughter and I had fun making this candy necklace out of Starbursts in honor of Valentines day. I love the one-on-one time we get to spend together while my son in napping in the afternoons.




Pick your favorite candy.


Place your candy in a row on top of plastic wrap.


Roll up the plastic wrap.



Tie a ribbon between each candy.
All ready to wear.



Sweet!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! love how quick and easy this is! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww-yeah...jewelry I can eat...the best of both worlds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I think I might have my daughter help make a few for some special people in her life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea!


    http://www.jdaniel4smom.com/2011/02/welcome-virtual-valentines-day-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these!!!! I think I'll have to make these as party favors for my daughter's birthday party! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete