Monday, July 26, 2010

Toy Story 3 characters



I found these Toy Story 3 characters that were meant to be turned into magnets.  Since I took the boys to see it a few weeks back they have been excited over every Toy Story 3 thing we've seen.  I wasn't planning on bringing a magnet board on our trip so I decided to make them for a flannel board. I printed, cut, laminated, cut, and then glued some felt to the back of my characters.


Originally I was going to make a mini flannel board for each boy until I realized that I had the back of the car mats!  Two-for-one!  One less thing to pack!


My 5-year-old also decided that Buzz, Woody, and the gang could play in the town as well.  Perfect!






7 comments:

  1. So...what kind of glue did you use? I once used spray-on adhesive, and now, a year later, they are coming apart...I'd love to know what you used:) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used these and made them into magnets. We loved toy story too! It's easy to say that it is taking over our home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. smart mama! And smart kid. love when projects collide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie, I used Tacky Glue. So far they are holding up well... I guess we'll see how long it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to tell you ladies that I L.O.V.E. the fun ideas you have. I wish I had time to make them all but it'sfun just to see your creativity. You are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another great idea! I really enjoy reading all your great posts. I gave you an award on my blog
    www.occasionallycrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blog award for you! =)

    /Lisa
    http://pedagogwebben.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete