Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Frightening Faces



The other day as I was unpacking my Halloween decor I had my 3-year-old play with our jack-o-lantern faces.  After a few minutes he asked me if he could make a witch face.  Why hadn't I thought of that before?!  So, I pulled out the felt and started cutting.  The faces ended up being a little bit square-ish so I decided we could make some Frankenstein faces as well!  My boys love this!  In fact, they told me what kind of mouths and eyes, etc to cut out.  Here are just a few of our creations:





They are already thinking of what else we could create.  Monsters?  Skeletons?  Black cats?  I'd love to see what you come up with!




4 comments:

  1. Oooh...a monster face would be cool! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! You totally inspired me last year and here is a link of what we made. Thank you for sharing your ideas, you are very talented.

    http://itsadaisyday.blogspot.com/2009/09/felt-pumpkin-faces.html

    ReplyDelete